School Communication with ParentMail
School Communications with ParentMail
Communicating with parents is an important part of what we do, making sure you get the correct information about school news, activities and things that really matter is something we care about.
Since March 2019 we have been using ParentMail, a service used by over 6,000 schools, nurseries and children’s clubs to communicate to parents/guardians. ParentMail is beneficial to you because you can:
- Use a free mobile app on Android and iOS to pick up school messages instantly.
- Have an account simply for school messages (away from your busy email inbox!)
- Connect to other schools, nurseries or clubs that use ParentMail.
- Highlight important messages or archive old messages to make life easier.
- Messages can be sent directly to mums, dads and guardians
Please be assured that ParentMail is registered with the Information Commissioner and guarantees that all information you provide will be kept private and will not be passed on to any other organisation.
If you have an Android or Apple smartphone, we would highly recommend you download the ParentMail App for the best user experience. To do this, simply search for “ParentMail” in your App store.
If you need any additional information or assistance, please visit the help site: www.parentmail.co.uk/help/parenthelp/
We would encourage all parents/guardians to download the App. 100% of families have a ParentMail account & 77% of families are using the mobile app. We are aiming for 100% for both!